How can I collaborate?
1. Volunteer as a research participant in the SPIN cohort
In the SPIN cohort (Sant Pau Initiative on Neurodegeneration), healthy volunteers receive a neuropsychological evaluation, analytical and neuroimaging tests for comparative purpose. More information about the SPIN cohort can be found here.
To be eligible as a volunteer in the SPIN cohort you:
1. Must be over the age of 18.
2. Must not have any neurological (epilepsy, stroke) or psychiatric condition.
3. Must not be taking anticoagulant treatment such as Sintrom (acenocumarol), Heparina, Aldocumar (warfarina), Pradaxa (dabigatran), Xarelto (rivaroxaban), Eliquis (apixaban).
If you wish to volunteer or you are doubtful about meeting the requirements, please, contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Participate in clinical trials
Clinical trials are performed to test the efficacy of new drugs against the disease. If you, or your relative, have received a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or other neurodegenerative disease, ask your neurologist about the possibility of participating in a clinical trial. More information on clinical trials can be found here.
You can collaborate in the continuity of our main research lines and help in the fight against Alzheimer and other neurodegenerative diseases by making a secure credit card donation here.
Thank you for your generosity and support!